Teipas Gallery

Teipas Gallery
#teipastales,

Sunday 26 September 2021

BORN PERFECT (Episode 3)

 #BornPerfecfEssay #Episode2

As she was speaking, all I could hear were mumbling and snobs. Funny enough I still understood everything. Now I want to explain one thing. Am not a bad person, I actually consider my self gentle and caring. As harmless as a blind lamb. So don't judge me at any point. All thought of was the so called boy friend. I didn't know him at a personally level, but I had an ugly image of him in my mind. A scary face with disorganized teeth. Horns and blood shot eyes. That should be the proper appearance of an individual evil enough to harm a helpless person all in the name of love.

How I wish i could meet this dude like right now, I wouldn't even need a weapon to express my disappointment. I felt like my fingers would be enough to provide a proper punishment for him. For starters I would curve the entire secondary syllabus on his face. Or just use the Sandawe punishment for thieves. Have you heard of it. They have a perfect lifetime torture. If someone I caught stealing, be it a guy or lady, they are stripped naked and forced to bend over. Then using a sharp knife, they draw two parallel lines On the thieves buttocks. Am told the only way to treat such a wound is by staying on a straight posture for a year. So no sitting down, no toilet, no bending, no squating for 365 days. that would be a perfect revange. 

I messed up everything when I tried to convince her to file a case against the guy. Damn the helpless sad character turned to something else entirely. A character that scared the hell out of me. She shouted at me cruelly and threatened to kill me if I dare mention such a evil idea. "Wewe kwanza ulidate mwisho lini?? Hebu usiingilie mambo ya wapendanao" she shouted . " If you tell anyone about this forget about our friendship" 

At this point, I was definitely confused . Am not even sure how I can describe the feeling, angered at the Lucifer morningstar for hurting my friend, Filled with revange desires, Shocked at her reaction trying to sugarcoat the evil act with love and at the same time scared to loose a friend. I stood up weakly not sure what to do. I stared at her angry face scary enough to chase rats away from a kitchen. I didn't even realize I was moving towards the door. I don't know how I opened it. All I remember  is finding myself at home on my bed sleeping, still angry though. 

Now I have a question for you. What would you have done if you were in my shoe. Would you quench your evil desires for revange and make a move on the so called boyfriend and loose a friend in the process or would you pretend nothing had happened and mind your own business to please her??

#bornperfect #leteipinggbv #leteipingdomesticviolence #leteipinggenderbasedviolence #TeipasSingolio #teipastales #teipaslomon #teipassongs #leteipatheking #vampk254music #kuntakinte #leteiped #leteiping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Megan thee stallion- Hiss (Lyrics)

 I just want to kick this shit off by saying, "Fuck y'all!" I ain't gotta clear my name on a motherfuckin' thang Every...