Teipas Gallery

Teipas Gallery
#teipastales,

Saturday 11 September 2021

BORN PERFECT (Episode 2)

#BornperfectEssay #Episode 2
We were both too emotional to even notice how fast time was moving.I held her tightly trying to calm her down, but she ended up even crying more. I could feel drops of warm tears hitting my back and slowly wetting my cheap tshirt.I tried pulling away from the hug but she didn't want to let go. I usually consider myself a hardcore, that is actually how we were raised.with the famous African quote 'any man who sheds tears publicly is not fit to own a household." But at this point, I couldn't hold my emotions anymore so like two helpless infants we held each other helplessly hoping that one of us would get the strength to start a conversation.
" What happened " I asked caringly as I carefully tried to free myself from her warm tight grip.she tried speaking but ended up crying, It was as if my question had triggered even more emotions, so we had to return to our helpless routine of a cuddle like hug with tears. We were jacked back to reality by a loud ringing of my phone.An alarm had come to my rescue. We gained our postures and started the long sad conversation. 
So the so called boyfriend always felt insecure whenever she had a conversation with other guys. It's funny how abrupt he had changed from a caring romantic, gentleman into a jealous, angry and rude homongoloid. Always shouting at her and blaming her for being unfaithful.At first she felt loved coz she believed all the reaction was out of love, but when he grabbed her phone while she was speaking to her uncle and smashed it on the floor she realized something was wrong. She tried being the humble girlfriend and explain to him that she had no intentions of playing him but ended up receiving insults. "Malaya wewe! Unafikria mi ni mshamba wa wap? Kila mwanaume duniani ni either rafiki ama family member wenu. Hata adabu huna. " She mimicked his abuses. As humble as she was, she cried her self out the whole night not knowing what to do. The next morning, he apologized and even took her for lunch, he blamed the devil for his awckward behavior and promised never to repeat the ugly mistake again.That became the routine of their relationship, one minute he is a beast shouting at her and threatening to beat her up, and the next minute he is so gentle with apologies and romantic gestures. 
"And yet you still loved him enough to stay," I asked her in disbelief. No offense but I couldn't really understand this algorithm, Am obviously comparing the situation with a chemistry lesson, I understand everything when the teacher explains but when I try to think of what I have learnt all I can remember is my humble request. "Excuse me teacher, may I go to the toilet??" She stared at me blankly and nodded her head in approval. ........(To be continued)
#Teipastales #bonrperfect #leteipingGBV #LeteipingGenderBasedViolence #leteipingDomesticviolence
#LeteipatheKing #Leteipa #VampK254Music #VampK254 #VampK #Vamp #Teipa #TeipasLomon #TeipasLyrics #TeipasSingolio #TeipasTales #KenyanMusic #254Flow #SwahiliFlavour

1 comment:

Megan thee stallion- Hiss (Lyrics)

 I just want to kick this shit off by saying, "Fuck y'all!" I ain't gotta clear my name on a motherfuckin' thang Every...