Teipas Gallery

Teipas Gallery
#teipastales,

Tuesday 7 September 2021

BORN PERFECT (Episode 1)

#BornperfectEssay #episode1 
All I could think of was her voice and how sad she sounded. She couldn't even complete two words without crying. I just wished I could meet this so called boyfriend at that point, maybe I would share some few life's kills with him just to ensure he understands how to interact with other people in this planet. The saddest part was, it wasn't really the first time, but according to her, this time it was bad, and she needed someone to talk to. 
I had to take a motorbike depsite being in my exercise week, I couldn't manage a walk, I might end up burning anyone blocking my way all through. Now,.am sure you are wondering who the hell is he to me to trigger such anger. Some of you are actually thinking of some obvious myths or misconception, 'Mtu hulisha anapo kula.' That's a big lie, she was just a friend and actually a very good one if I may mention. 
Anyways lets just dive into the proceedings rather than focusing on the latter coz am sure some are still doubting that. 
I got to her place and smashed the door worriedly without even knocking the door. And there she was, the cute smooth baby face nor resembling the outer part of a pineapple. Her eyes so red and scary and a horrible big scar on the head like she had been smashed into a sharp object. Blood was still oozing from her mouth and and face. 
Tears of pain rolled down her cosy cheeks, I felt like I had worsened the situation by just coming to see her. Tried to speak but my voice was definitely in planet Pluto seeking proper abuses and rumblings to humbly present to the evil zumby that had caused all this pain to such a joyous soul. The energy I felt while coming was nowhere to be found, I moved sadly towards her like a gulty child trying to convince a parent not to punish them. She wanted to say something but ended up crying as I cuddled her trying to calm her down. All I could think of was how tantalizing the mudder am about to commit would appear. "I will definitely tie this helpless mammal on a tree, Chop off his finger nails, Skin him alive, cut off his stomach and prepare a delicious stew with his intestines which I will feed him as we discuss how am going to punish him"...…. To be continued
#teipastales #bornperfect #crownlessqueen #antidomesticviolence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Megan thee stallion- Hiss (Lyrics)

 I just want to kick this shit off by saying, "Fuck y'all!" I ain't gotta clear my name on a motherfuckin' thang Every...